Blackeyed Daisy (Rudbeckia Hirta Green Eyes) 200 seeds (#2218)
All seeds (except SOLD OUT) are available for immediate shipping and will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
One of the most interesting varieties of rudbeckia with fascinating yellow flowers and a charming green center.
Easy to grow plant, growing up to 60-90 cm. It likes sunny, open places, it does not dry out in summer. Flowers from July to October.
At the end of autumn, trim to about 15-20 cm above the ground. Perfect for high beds and cut flowers.
Grow Rudbeckia hirta in full sun and well-drained soil with average fertility. It is prone to root rot and powdery mildew, so space it well to encourage good air flow and allow its soil to dry between watering.
Approximately 200 seeds in 0,3 g packet.
Genus - Rudbeckia
Species - Hirta
Variety - Green Eyes
Common name - Blackeyed Daisy
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 9
Height - 0.75 m
Spread - 0.30 m
Plant type - Annual, Perennial Flower
Exposure - Full Sun, Partial Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral
Soil type - Loam, Sand, Well Drained
Water requirements - Drought tolerant, average water
Landscape uses - This popular ornamental is at home in cutting gardens and mixed borders.
Bloom season - July - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Rich Golden
1. Sow from February to April.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-+20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. When large enough transplant to individual pots.
1. Sow from April to May in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 30 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil. Keep moist.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.