Visos augalų sėklos (išskyrus parduotas) yra sandėlyje ir siunčiamos per 1-2 d.d.
Kitos prekės išsiunčiamos per 1-10 d.d.
JEI NORITE SUŽINOTI TIKSLESNĘ PRISTATYMO INFORMACIJĄ, PRAŠOME RAŠYTI ARBA SKAMBINTI +370 603 66020.
Šis augalas Lietuvoje neauga, todėl aprašymas pateikiamas tik anglų kalba.
Italian cypress is a narrow, columnar evergreen tree native to western Asia and southern Europe. Its dark green to blue-green soft-scaled needles are short and wispy, and help hide the small oval tan cones.
Grow Italian cypress in full sun in average to dry soil with good drainage. Although it grows in several warm temperate climates, it will be troublesome to maintain in regions with high humidity, copious summer rains or cool summer temperatures. Best used as a screen or feature plant lining a boulevard or long walkway in front of a classic-architecture building, or framing a view or piece of sculpture. (info source: Learn2Ggrow.com)
Gentis - Cupressus
Rūšis - Sempervirens
Pavadinimas - Italian Cypress
Spec. paruošimas - Būtinas
Klimato zonos - 7 - 10
Aukštis - 40-70' / 12 - 21 m
Plotis - 10-20' / 3 - 6 m
Augalo tipas - Medium Tree
Vegetacijos tipas - Evergreen
Augimo vieta - Full Sun, Partial Shade
Augimo greitis - Vidutinis
Dirvos PH - Acidic, Neutral
Dirvos tipas - Laom, well drained
Drėgmės poreikis - Drought tolerant, average water
Naudojimas / paskirtis - Feature Plant, Hedges, Screening / Wind Break, Street Trees
Lapų / žiedų spalva - Dark Green / --
1. Set the cypress seeds into a bowl of water to soak for approximately 24 hours.
2. Put approximately 1 cup of peat moss into a zip-top bag. Pour in 2 to 3 tsp. of water into the bag, then add the cypress tree seeds to the contents of the bag. Squeeze out any excess air from the bag as you seal it closed.
3. Put the bag containing the seeds into a cold location. The temperature needs to be between 35 and 40 degrees F. Leave the bag in the cold location for 30 days. Check on the contents of the bag every 3 to 4 days to make sure the peat moss remains moist, but not sodden wet. Spritz the peat moss with water as needed.
4. Remove the bag from their cold storage location. Put seed-starting compost into 4-inch pots. Fill to about 1/2 inch from the rim. Tamp down the soil well. Pour water into each of the pots until the soil is visibly well dampened.
5. Plant two to three cypress seeds per 4-inch pot. Press them into the soil to a depth of between 1/8 and 1/16 inch using the back of a spoon. Sprinkle a 1/8- to 1/16-inch layer of seed-starting compost over the seeds.
6. Set the 4-inch pots into a watering tray, or similar container. Set the tray in a warm, brightly lit area. Try to provide a temperature between 65 and 70 degrees F. Keep the tray away from direct sunlight, but try and provide about 6 to 8 hours of light daily. The soil in the 4-inch pots needs to be kept on the moist side; add water to the tray as needed. Germination of seeds can take as long as 1 to 2 months.
7. Transplant the cypress once they reach a manageable size, about 3 to 4 inches.
Atsiliepimų apie šią prekę kol kas nėra.
Nėra klausimų apie šią prekę.